We are thrilled to announce that we join forces with Stratis Tavlaridis and host the exhibition Paper Love. Duration until 9/12/2023.
- Project: Paper Love Exhibition, Monday-Friday 09.00-15.00 & Saturday 11.00-15.00
Pre-creased papers that can become boxes. A smart idea for small packaging in 8 combinations, of 3 different colored papers each.
- Studio: Mnp Athens
- Project: Smart Box Packaging
- Paper: Urban Cement - Urban Cement Grey, Action - Ροζ / Ιβουάρ, Alezan - Wild Χαμαιλέων, Eco Materica - Limestone, Eco Woodstock - Noce, Eco Woodstock - Nero, Subtil - Colors Κάρβουνο, Subtil - Colors Βότσαλο, Munken - Polar, Blancbeige - Μπεζ, Eco Brown - Eco Brown, Colorplan - Citrine, Colorplan - Sapphire, Colorplan - Claret, Colorplan - Bright Red, Colorplan - Bagdad Brown, Colorplan - Mid Green, Colorplan - Turquoise, Colorplan - Factory Yellow, Colorplan - Ebony, Colorplan - Powder Green, Colorplan - New Blue, Colorplan - Sorbet Yellow
Participation in Graphica Expo 2023 - MEC Paianias.
In Japan they produce paper because they believe that it is the main medium with which to express sentiments and feelings and at the same time paper actuates people to create. For German papermakers it is very important to produce paper of the highest quality and technological innovation, while in Italy paper is made with the luxury and elegance of the Italians. The United Kingdom is always experimenting with new techniques in order to produce fine paper, while in Sweden ecology and the relevant qualifications are taken very seriously. The geographical distance between these countries is significant and the cultures are conspicuously different, but the differences are put together in a way to create harmony and give options. The distance no longer exists. Italy is near Sweden, Japan is somewhere in between, after Japan comes Germany and right after Germany is the United Kingdom. We bring unique cultures and distant areas really close, actually nearby, to offer the possibility of choosing the most suitable paper.
- Studio: Mnp Athens
- Project: Perrakis Papers White Catalogue
- Paper: Old Mill - Bianco, Old Mill - Avorio, Old Mill - Stucco Gesso, Eco Ανακυκλωμένο - Γκρι, Eco Ανακυκλωμένο - Υπόλευκο, Blancbeige - Μπεζ, Blancbeige - Κρεμ, X-Per - X-Per Premium White, Eco Woodstock - Betulla, Arctic Volume - Arctic Volume High White, Munken - Pure, Munken - Kristall, Περγαμηνές - Διαφανής Extra White, Munken - Lynx Rough, Alezan - Cult Σεβρώ, Munken - Polar Rough, Munken - Lynx, Subtil - Colors Κιμωλία, Munken - Kristall Rough, Eco Materica - Gesso, Wordline - Όπτιμουμ
Collective Footprint οf Greek designers and artists during the pandemic and lockdown of COVID-19. Ariadne Perrakis at Perrakis Papers is a Fine Paper Merchant with a personal connection within the creative community. This book resulted from an open call to creatives to give their story in this historic moment. It is a tribute to co-creation, to the value of making things together, even when we are physically apart.